VICF as a not-for-profit organization (Section 8 Company) registered under the Companies Act 2013 and Rules framed thereunder, understands that the respect and trust of the general public, and of our users, sponsors and prospective donors is paramount and that these individuals have certain rights to establish full confidence in this not-for-profit organization and for the causes they are asked to support. Therefore, we at VICF assure our well-wishers the following:
1. To be informed of the foundation's mission, of the way the foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
2. To be informed of the basic profile of those serving on the foundation's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its responsibilities in complying with applicable laws in true letter and spirit.
3. To have access to the foundation's recent audited financial statements/highlights.
4. To receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition for the contribution made for this cause.
5. To be assured that information about their donations is handled in an appropriate manner and as per provisions of applicable laws.
6. To expect that relationship with individuals representing the foundation to the donor will be professional.
7. To be informed whether persons approaching donors/sponsors seeking donations/sponsorships are volunteers, employees of the organization or hired solicitors.
8. To have the opportunity for their names to be deleted from mailing lists that the foundation may intend to share.
9. To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
An operator of VICF Website and its App is subject to the below Terms & Conditions:
1. Your use and access to the website/app constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use.
2. You agree to use the website/app only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the website/app by any third party.
3. VICF reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website/app after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
4. VICF takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites/apps. Following the links to any other websites/apps or pages shall be at your own risk and VICF shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites/apps.
5. All transfer of funds from VICF to its beneficiaries will happen on designated days of a week on a collective basis, which means, the amounts won by a participant through VICF Skill Tests, will not be transferred to the beneficiary on an individual basis but will be done on a collective basis to the selected beneficiaries on designated days of a week.
6. All intellectual property on the website/app and the material or information it contains including without limitation copyright, designs, database rights and trademarks (registered or unregistered) are and shall remain the property of VICF or its third party licensors.
7. All payments shall take place through a secure payment gateway/software provided by third parties.
8. VICF performs its charitable services using the monetary contributions availed from its Sponsors, but since VICF is a non-profit organization, its only income comes from the private donations of Individuals, Corporates and its Sponsors. All operational expenses of the organisation are borne from these limited amounts that we receive. Incomes generated out of the aforesaid monies after operational expenses will be used for Charity/not-for-profit activities as permitted under Section 8 (1) of the Companies act 2013 and rules framed thereunder and other applicable laws.
9. Commercial use or publication of all or any image, idea or information displayed on the site/app without prior authorization from VICF is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licensee by VICF to use any item displayed.
10. Users, Donors, Volunteers & Sponsors agree that their name and some basic personal details will be shared on the company’s social media pages like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. to grant recognition for their contribution. This information may be used for propaganda and marketing purposes by the company to attract more donors/sponsors for achieving the charitable objects of our organisation.
11. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public domain of the company like website/app, VICF social medias etc. including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. VICF reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from its public domains at its own discretion.
12. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
13. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website/app must be terminated immediately.
14. Visitors of our website/app acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these 'Terms and Conditions' on their part.
Donation refund policy
VICF follows a reliable refund policy to let our donors feel privileged about their association with us. We take utmost care about processing donations, but in case of an unlikely event of an erroneous deduction or if the Donor wants to cancel/deduct the donation, VICF will respond within 7 working days from the date of receiving the complaint from donor. The timely refund of the wrongly deduced amount will depend on the mode of payment used during the transaction. VICF will not be responsible for any payment errors occuring due to the transaction through third party payment gateways. We would require a proof in the form of the receipt issued by us of the donation amount and a written request for refund from the donor within two days after donation. In case of Tax Exemption Certificate already issued, refund will not be possible.